Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gear Testing

I've only had the Fatback a few days now. I have a ride planned on Fraser Island this weekend, but I couldn't wait to get some early testing in ...

The bike breezed through the sand and the water, even with 10kg water on the pannier rack.


Hey I think a triathlete could pick up on this innovative method of combining the swim and ride - lol!



This short video demonstrates how well this beastie climbs, and I hadn't even let any air out. I've still got 10kg water on the back too:)

Hill climb testing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you take it out of the big chain ring it'd be easier Russ :-) you know there are smaller chain rings :-)
Cheers
Aaron

Kenzo said...

Love it Russ! Wish I was there to give it a whirl..

OutdoorGaz said...

Great stuff Russ !!

rhino said...

I love that bike.....

Paul KELLY said...

Surely we could super impose a crocodile in that shot somewhere. Seriously awesome stuff Russ.